On Friday, 15 November 2013 at 17:51:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hello,

As part of a larger program to support the open source community, Facebook has is putting bounties on bugs in the D programming language implementation. The initial budget is small, but if we find that it accelerates development we may add to it.

As a sample we've added $80 bounties to three regressions:

http://goo.gl/JvajFP
http://goo.gl/LLhRIw
http://goo.gl/2crX4V

We're still tweaking the best allocation of sums to bugs depending on their importance and difficulty. I will update this list once I've allocated the entire budget, likely before the end of day today.

Beyond the money involved, this is a gesture of good faith, confidence, and investment in the future of D. Let's respond in kind!

Andrei

Ahahahahaahhahahahahahaha....$80...
They just put 19 000 000 000 $ for a web app.
Are you kiddin us ?

JERK.MASSIVE DOUCHE.FUCK.