On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 21:37:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 2/21/2014 12:57 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
For $59.90 Walter could get a class 2 organization verification for Digital Mars and do code signing so we can get rid of that scary message when people run the installer. We use StartSSL for our code signing and website SSL and are happy
with it.

Would that work for all the websites? I.e. digitalmars.com, dlang.org, etc., or would it be a separate charge for each?

The one cost and you could cover everything. StartSSL is novel in that all they do is verify your identity then let you generate as many certificates as you want. Most other CAs charge on a per certificate basis. I'm pretty happy with StartSSL apart from their terrible website.