On Saturday, 22 February 2014 at 12:07:39 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 22.02.2014 12:24, schrieb Paulo Pinto:
Am 22.02.2014 10:44, schrieb Sönke Ludwig:

The Windows installer seems not to like being installed via UAC as the Administrator gets the PATH configured, not the user that started the

Going by the installer script, it should install to the global PATH (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) variable, not to the user's (or Adminstrator's) one. Are you sure that the latter is the case for you?

There is also a ticket to enable per-user installation from unprivileged accounts. I'll try to look into that topic, too, for the next release (need to read up on the proper NSIS options/plugins).

Just installed on my win7 machine without problems, on win8 on the other hand authorization was required... strange