On Wednesday, 26 February 2014 at 20:22:31 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
On 02/26/2014 08:52 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

The video quality is good, isn't it? Or did you mean the content quality (which is pretty poor)?

The audio quality is due to using a laptop microphone. I haven't found a way to increase the volume without uploading another video though. This cannot replace the original, so all links would be invalidated.

My biggest issue is that it's really, really hard to hear what you're saying. I thought that YouTube had some way to replace the audio of videos? Perhaps I'm mistaken.