On 02/26/2014 09:58 PM, Dylan Knutson wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 February 2014 at 20:22:31 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
On 02/26/2014 08:52 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

The video quality is good, isn't it? Or did you mean the content
quality (which is pretty poor)?

The audio quality is due to using a laptop microphone. I haven't found
a way to increase the volume without uploading another video though.
This cannot replace the original, so all links would be invalidated.

My biggest issue is that it's really, really hard to hear what you're
saying. I thought that YouTube had some way to replace the audio of
videos? Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Several people have reported the issue, but I have no idea how I can fix this without uploading a new video though.. YouTube is quite immutable it seems.
I've increased the mic boost in the later videos - not that it helps.