On 2014-02-26 21:23, simendsjo wrote:

The video quality is good, isn't it? Or did you mean the content quality
(which is pretty poor)?

No, not the content, I'm referring to the video quality. Hmm, for some reason Youtube only displays it in 360p. If I download the video it's better. It's ok but not great. Why not 1080p?

The audio quality is due to using a laptop microphone. I haven't found a
way to increase the volume without uploading another video though. This
cannot replace the original, so all links would be invalidated.

If you want to do this a lot you should really get a real, external, microphone.

--
/Jacob Carlborg