On Monday, 3 March 2014 at 18:39:34 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Adam D. Ruppe:

My goal is to act as a nice complement to Andrei's book, not to repeat it, so while I do cover a lot of language features, I try to do them in the context of bigger picture tasks. So hopefully, the books can go together and reinforce each other.

Congratulations Adam :-)

Now among the printed books about D there's Andrei book, the book about Tango, and your one. Plus there's Ali Çehreli online book, and probably more. Compared to other new languages like Scala there are far less books about D, but the situation is improving :-)

Bye,
bearophile

I believe there is a Japanese book for ~0.110

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DevelopmentWithD#OtherLanguagesnon-English

But the link is dead and I really couldn't/can't confirm that the book was print.