On Wednesday, 5 March 2014 at 21:14:19 UTC, Alexandre L. wrote:
Nice. But when I tried to register it failed, saying it couldn't access the SMTP server or something. Now I cannot register until 17h15 EST.

Ok the connection to the SMTP server timed out I don't know why.
Anyway I have reduced from 1 hour to 3 minutes the delay between
each register. You should be able to try again now.

Also, the side links at the right aren't working, is that on purpose?

Yes because these pages are not available yet, I am waiting for a
reply to my issue about licensing.

Otherwise, great job, I'll try to participate a bit more on this version :-)

Thanks !