Le 06/03/2014 12:43, sclytrack a écrit :

match (in a game), litchi (a fruit), dispatcher (to dispatch)

I believe you used dispatcher in the translated book. Had to look it up,
because it sounded too English.

Words containing tch seems to be taken for other languages.

Talking about languages is going to become a habit here!

My last post on the French forum got deleted prior to having the book
updated. Grmbl.

I have your post in my mails, don't worry. I'll apply the fix when I have time.

Don't hesitate to write mails to send your fixes, and thanks again for them ;-)

http://dlang-fr.org/cours/programmer-en-d/litteraux.html

go fix and prosper.