On 18/03/2014 22:27, Jay Norwood wrote:
On Friday, 14 March 2014 at 15:44:24 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
A new version of DDT - D Development tools is out.
This has really nice source browsing... much better than the VisualD.  I
end up using both because the debugging support is still better in VisualD.

Yeah, I wish more GDB/DWARF support existed in Windows, so that debugging support was better. GDB support would probably be very hard to achieve for D programs that need to compile/link against Windows API or the MSVC toolchain, but for programs that don't need that, debugging support could be nearly as good as Linux/MacOS... :/

One browsing issue I noticed though is that it has a problem finding
source for properties, for example if you try to find the isDir
definition from lin 2216 of file.d.

Yes, there are lots of simple semantic engine improvements that could be made. I haven't yet had time to go back to work on the semantic engine, as I've been tied up in other features (DUB support for example)

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros