On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 06:17:57 UTC, Ben Boeckel wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 14:12:45 -0400, Ben Boeckel wrote:
I'll try it out when I get a chance.

I've pushed some fixes to my CMake fork to work with GDC on Linux. I've also fixed up some things I saw and opened a bug on your fork (which isn't linked with Kitware/CMake, so PRs are unavailable…an unfortunate GitHub limitation; I've contacted support about this). I now have it
working for a "dummy" project.

I've also commented on the branch as a whole on that issue as well.

--Ben

As I told Ben on Github, I didn't realize CMake had a github mirror. So, I waved my magic wand and made trentforkert/cmake a github fork of Kitware/CMake so that PRs should work now.

The original (non-github-fork) repo is now preserved at trentforkert/cmake_old, just in case we need it for something.

 - Trent