On Friday, 28 March 2014 at 10:11:52 UTC, Peter Plantinga wrote:

Just out of interest, but any plans to convert blocks of delight code in a file and output the resulting D version? Also will that work at CTFE?

Actually that's the way it works now. The program always outputs D code. You can also choose to pass it through to a D compiler. Since the code just gets passed to the D compiler, it does as much CTFE as D does.

Hmm I see. I haven't seen any examples using a string mixin to use a delight file. And thats what interested in.