On Friday, 28 March 2014 at 14:34:52 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 28/03/14 13:48, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

In theory there should be no reason it cannot. Assuming its not doing something like reading files (note you can catch this and say not at CTFE).
Proof that a preprocessor can be used for this [0].

You can use a string import to read a file.

As far as I'm concerned it can be simply a string in the program and I would handle it. But I am a huge buff for making things run both at ctfe and at runtime.