On 4/9/14, 2:38 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 4/9/14, Brad Roberts <bra...@puremagic.com> wrote:
Tonight at 11pm pacific time, about 3 hours from now, the D bugzilla is
going to go read-only for
some much needed maintenance and upgrading.
Interesting. So what's new in this version of bugzilla (or rather what
was the old version and which is the new version?). The few things I
can tell at a glance:
- All links are underlined by default (a little bit ugly, but I can
use a stylish script to override this)
- There's a new Tags field now
- The site is way faster now, yay!
The primary changes:
2) url, into the *.dlang.org name space
3) upgrading from 3.4 (long past it's supported lifetime) to 4.4 (current)
As to what the 3.4 to 4.4 changes entail.. I'm sure that list is long as it's years and many many
versions worth of changes. Best source for that would be to peruse the bugzilla change logs.