On Thursday, 10 April 2014 at 15:19:45 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 10 April 2014 01:31, Harpo <roederha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. Here is a programming language that is coded in D. The documentation is included in the file. It is ment to be used as a general purpose scripting language. Its name is HarpoScript. It has enough features for general purpose work at the moment, however its not exactly efficient. If you are interested check it out! Note it is only compiled for 64bit Linux.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cjae0pnxmjpl7au/HarpoScriptR2.tar.gz

I recommend putting the source somewhere, such as github. :)

I was going to suggest same but I think there's no source code available. At least, I can't find it.