Am 12.04.2014 13:42, schrieb Rainer Schuetze:

On 12.04.2014 13:21, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
Awesome work Rainer, thank you very much.

But the download is not working for me, I'm getting a
ec_error_revoked_certificate

Hmmm, maybe github/amazonaws are currently changing their certificates.
If you are using Firefox, according to some tutorials you should disable
OCSP in Options->Advanced->Certificates->Validation. That works for me,
but I don't know what security holes are punched into the browser.

Rainer

It also works if I remove the "s" from "https" in the url it jumps to.