On 4/12/2014 6:33 PM, Kagamin wrote:
Hmm... how to implement keyed hash? If the salter was a delegate, it
would be possible to pass the key range in the delegate context.

Seems I have some research to do as I don't have a strong familiarity with keyed hashing, but they do appear to be important. I'll take a closer look at them.

But in any case, maybe all the callbacks should be delegates after all. In retrospect, making them "function" was probably a premature optimization. Unless there are reasonable objections, I'll change them to delegates.