On Wednesday, 16 April 2014 at 22:45:45 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 07:35:18 -0700, Alexander Bothe <i...@alexanderbothe.com> wrote:

On Monday, 31 March 2014 at 21:41:26 UTC, Théo Bueno wrote:
Mono-D seems pretty complete to me now, I was wondering if you are thinking about new major features ?

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/mono-d-v1-9-opindexopslice-overload-recognition-completion/

:-)

I am getting a "Completion Timeout" and Xamarin Studio is lagging hard when the completion window pops up... I didn't think my files were that big or complex...

I had a similar issue until I disabled mixin and template
analysis. It seems to have been getting into an infinite loop
somewhere in my code (though I'm not sure where).