On Thursday, 17 April 2014 at 14:12:39 UTC, Graham wrote:
Hello fair D hackers!

I’d like to announce the availability of 3T Software Labs MongoDB tools to the readers of this list.

To forward-thinking D adopters and MongoDB users alike, I’d like to extend a special 60-day trial of all the apps in our suite at http://3tsoftwarelabs.com/evaluation-edition using the code ‘DLNG’.

My apologies for the spam if you’re not a MongoDB user.

If you are, I hope you enjoy our tools and find them useful.

Like many of the pioneering D projects described on this list, we’ve just started our adventure, and would love to hear any feedback you have.

Thanks a lot,

3T Software Labs

To clarify: you've built these tools in D? Or do the tools provide some kind of D API to MongoDB?

Graham Fawcett (not the 3T software Graham; last names are helpful!)