On Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 21:36:24 UTC, bearophile wrote:
This was changed weeks ago. Now D accepts that code.

You want tooling to support language features that aren't released?

Then I suggest DScanner to support the half-C-declarations, because D compilers digests them just fine and they are very common in D code you will find in the wild. A code analyzer has to accept the real world code people write, otherwise it's much less useful :-)

Several people have indicated that they care about C-style declarations more than I do, and yet they still don't care enough to implement support for them and create a pull request.