On Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 22:19:29 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
Then I suggest DScanner to support the half-C-declarations, because D compilers digests them just fine and they are very common in D code you will find in the wild. A code analyzer has to accept the real world code people write, otherwise it's much less useful :-)

Several people have indicated that they care about C-style declarations more than I do, and yet they still don't care enough to implement support for them and create a pull request.

I think if such support is ever to be implemented it should result in immediate analysis message with demand to change it to D style declarations and never do it again. This is an unfortunate legacy that should not be encouraged.