Brian Schott:

You want tooling to support language features that aren't released?

I think it's nice for a language tool to try to follow closely the improvements in the language. But you are right, the update rhythms of DScanner are left to you.

Several people have indicated that they care about C-style declarations more than I do, and yet they still don't care enough to implement support for them and create a pull request.

Sorry, I understand the feeling, I was just trying to help a little, underlying a missing part in DScanner. There are several open source projects I report bugs to, but I don't sent patched to.

Bye,
bearophile