On Monday, 5 May 2014 at 11:49:23 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
Hi,

I don't think I told anyone, but I recall that it got a few smiles off people, and others expressed wishes to get something similar.

If you recall the Stand Back! shirt I was wearing last year at DConf 2013, it was designed by myself, and made by CafePress. I need to find a way to make it more visible (took me about 30 minutes to find it in my own dashboard!) But here is the linky for it.

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=801347013

Whilst I'm confident that reprints should come out just fine, I sometimes find that CafePress can be hit or miss in terms of getting the final product printed correctly as you see it in preview.

I'm also thinking about designing another D-Shirt for this year. :o)

Regards
Iain.

Here's a link for those in the US:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=801347013

I think I might buy one of these!
  • Stand Back! D-Shirt Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Stand Back! D-Shirt Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-announce