On Friday, 16 May 2014 at 13:42:30 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 16/05/14 09:58, Dylan Knutson wrote:

Ya know, it might be able to be made into a struct; I'll fiddle with it tomorrow. The main reason it was made a class was so .join had to take a Table type as its first parameter, and internally Table implements a Joinable interface (which is needed for chaining .joins and propagating
the table name during printing).

Can you do compile time introspection, like ranges do? Basically check if it has a "join" method.

I've played around with making things structs a bit more, and have modified regal to have Table and Sql be structs (by having Sql and the generic Node class wrapped in a tagged union). Making Table a struct was just a matter of putting some common methods in a template mixin, and mixin'ing that where appropriate.

New version is at ~master on github and code.dlang.org