On 17/05/2014 6:34 p.m., Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Alright so a little project I've put together[0].
Not entirely complete yet. But I feel its at a point where it can be
announced.

What it does is given a class it'll generate the PlantUML[1] descriptors
for it. If asked it can call PlantUML itself to generate the image
version of it.

My plan is to integrate it into Cmsed at some point when it supports
structs (dvorm models). At which point it'll document properly routes,
models and any you manually specify.

Object class can be ignored by adding a version if you want it to be.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/Duml
[1] http://plantuml.sourceforge.net/

Just pushed another version.
Wouldn't normally mention this except for the fact that I've got it hooked up and exported out a uml diagram[0] of object module from drumtime.

Its nearly 6000 pixels wide, so a bit big ;)

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/Duml/wiki/images/output_v0.2.0_object.png