On Wednesday, 21 May 2014 at 22:59:51 UTC, Chuck Allison wrote:
Just thought I'd let you all know that there is an online D video course (unfortunately not free) at pluralsight.com. It's been there almost month. It's really quite good for newbies learning D. Just sayin'

It was already posted before. But with no demo I don't see how we can recommend it to anyone. And having to enter credit card details to get to free content is IMO very wrong, especially with this info from their website:

This trial experience is free of chargeā€”at least for the first ten days, with 200 minutes access to all our training courses. After that, it will convert to a monthly paid subscription.

So what if you attempt to cancel your subscription but they don't respond in time? It smells like snake oil to me.
  • Online D Course Chuck Allison via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Online D Course Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce