On Thursday, 22 May 2014 at 10:09:28 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
We at Facebook are very excited about the upcoming DConf 2014.

Will the videos be available afterwards at Andreis Youtube stream like last year?

I don't think it's certain yet, but here's what the MC James Pearce said in the chat yesterday:

"to those asking about videos, we'll have them all up on YouTube as promptly as possible (24-48 hours, hopefully)"

So if they can stick to that, there's no reason to livestream unless you really want to see it first. :)