On Saturday, 24 May 2014 at 20:46:30 UTC, sclytrack wrote:
Were there actual slides?

Nope, I never actually got around to creating any.

I just had an outline on my desktop of stuff I was thinking about creating, but just didn't finish it. The paper was my recreation of that outline from memory.

Here's the outline.txt stuff I didn't mention on the paper btw:

* Replacing functions with the linker

* Reflection: Using RTInfo's lint to enforce ownership rules (e.g. make it a compile time error to define a struct with a mutable slice. This has a few pros and a lot of cons.)

* Doing a custom calling convention with naked functions and mixins

* Talk about ABI details and the implementation of scope statements (e.g. scope(exit). I briefly talked about it being lowered to finally {} but didn't go into the asm like I was considering

* The -betterC switch and what I want more from it.

Otherwise, my memory was pretty decent for remembering what I had in mind! Then my random on-the-spot digressions padded out the time.