On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 02:51:51 UTC, Nick B wrote:

Can any one advise when we can expect the conference talks (and perhaps the slides as well) to available to download or via Utube

I saw some of the streamed talks, but would love to view the rest.
The MC said initially that they'd have them up in a day or two most likely, then Andrei said he wanted to stagger their release over a couple weeks like he did last time, apparently to stay on top of reddit for awhile.

I'm sure they'll post something in the announcements forum eventually.