On 5/30/14, 8:16 AM, florin wrote:

In the opening of your keynote you mentioned the need of redesigning
dlang.org. I'm more of a webdesigner than programmer so maybe I can lend
a hand here. Is there a place where this is being discussed?

Here's the thread where this was recently discussed (with a proposed design):

Unfortunately the original poster has been quiet lately. I think you could perhaps continue evolving the design that he posted or else post a proposal of your own.

I'm interested in helping out with whatever changes we make.