On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 at 09:45:39 UTC, ezneh wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 18:14:28 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

After watching Adam's most excellent presentation at Dconf, I'm sure the book will be great! My copy gets here on Friday.

Just received mine in the mail =)

I now have something interesting to read ;)

My hard copy arrived today. Now I can read it anywhere I like ;)

Funnily enough, it's only the second book about D and still I've been more productive in D than in any other language, languages for which thousands of titles are available.