Hey there!

Yeah, to expect people to register on LiveJournal in this age of Facebook... Sorry about that; It must have been to deter the spammers.

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Your solution with the single call to mixin() is much more elegant. I made a version 2 which uses it.

The reason I used a double mixin() was that the first thing I tried was mixin("foreach() etc. etc."), which I think may have failed due to the foreach, then mixin("defineMain();"); , which was interpreted as a function declaration, and then I went straight for the mixin("mixin()"); . If it ain't broke, et cetera.

I still think the double mixin() can compete in terms of comedy value, though, don't you think?

Also, thanks for pointing out UFCS. It seems like a very convenient, not to mention SANE alternative to monkey patching, and it'll make it even more seamless to port code that makes use of that mechanism.