On 6/20/2014 4:37 AM, Kagamin wrote:
On Thursday, 19 June 2014 at 19:24:15 UTC, SomeRiz wrote:
Visual Studio like editor for TkD :/

Hmm... visual designers can usually build pixel-oriented GUI, tk uses
layouts, which work with code a little better.

While it's been awhile since I've used visual GUI designers much, I seem to remember them (at least the better ones anyway) being perfectly capable of doing resizable layouts. Any limitations seemed to have more to do with the widgets and GUI libs themselves rather than any inherent drawback to GUI designers in general. I seem to recall doing some resizable layouts even as far back as VB3.