On Wednesday, 25 June 2014 at 18:43:34 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
It will be based on 2.065. There are only a few issues left in this version. 2.066 will add new issues in addition to the existing once. That is the reason why I will not skip a frontend version.

I support your decision.

We have release building down to a science now, the most time-consuming thing is usually just waiting for the LLVM build to complete (apart from writing the release notes, of course – and having to wait for me to run the build process for the OS X packages on my notebook). The hard part is ironing out the one to two hard to debug issues that inevitable seem to crop up with every new frontend merge.

David