On Thursday, 3 July 2014 at 23:17:33 UTC, Jonathan Crapuchettes wrote:
After the success of the last D hackday, EMSI is going to attempt to have a D hackday once a month as close as we can to the first Friday of the
month. Our next round will be Friday July 11.

Last time 24 issues were marked as resolved by the community (including

Please join us in squashing bugs on #d.

Jonathan Crapuchettes, Justin Whear, Brian Schott

This is just one plain awesome initiative by EMSI. I wish more commercial D users did something like this!

On that topic, may I also suggest publishing short summaries/reports once hackday is finish?