On 7/8/14, 11:39 PM, John wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 July 2014 at 10:38:52 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
If nothing is identified, I will abandon the idea of providing point
releases.

Managing multiple Alpha or Beta builds with a1, a2 .. or b1, b2 etc look
good.

Adding another point-number to the 2.066 like 2.066.1 is a needless
confusion, unless you have already released 2.066 and coming up with an
intermediate release before 2.067

Note that the maintenance/point release refers specifically to 2.065.1. 2.065 was released in February and there is nothing that says you cannot continue maintaining it after we've released 2.066.