On 15.07.2014 04:35, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 15 July 2014 04:27, Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com
<mailto:digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com>> wrote:

    On 14.07.2014 08:22, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

        There are alternative tools available for windows too, but I
        think the
        key for Windows developers remains proper integration into Visual
        Studio, and PDB support.
        I guess the biggest hurdle there is integrating D concepts info into
        MS's proprietary PDB format. Expressing debug info like C really
        won't
        get us the full mile.
        Rainer bundles Mago with VisualD. I wonder what that's doing
        lately...

    Aldo has put a lot of work in extending mago to 64-bit. I guess the
    next version of Visual D will come with it.

Does that mean it's working?

Yes, it might have a few quirks left, though.

It's very hard to tell from the project website. TBH, I actually thought
Mago was a dead project for years because the last activity on the
website looks like 2012.

If you check the mago64 branch, it shows activity about 2 months ago.

He should consider moving to github, then we can have some visibility.

    Mago had D expression evaluation from the start, showing associative
    array elements was added a bit later.