BTW here's the post Andrei made on the day of with the little notebook paper I used for a topic list and some discussion we had in May:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/llo7i8$e4e$1...@digitalmars.com
  • DConf 2014: Adam D Ruppe's ... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2014: Adam D... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf 2014: Ad... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DConf 2014... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DConf ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Puming via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... John via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Mengu via Digitalmars-d-announce