On Thursday, 17 July 2014 at 15:20:20 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
David Simcha's stats library is full of useful code and it was a shame to let it rot. I've patched it up to work with modern D compilers and added dub support.

I have also made a pull request to David's repository to integrate these changes. If they are merged there then I'll redirect the dub respository and add a link in the readme on my github fork.

Great! dstats is useful for A/B performance measurements, with its various statistical tests.
  • dstats reborn John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: dstats reborn ponce via Digitalmars-d-announce