On Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 08:11:01 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I have completed the translation of the book. Phew... :) However, there is still more work, like adding a UDA chapter and working on many little TODO items.

The following was the final chapter, which actually only scratches the surface of the very broad topic:

* Memory Management

As a reminder, the book is available as PDF, downloadable from the header of each chapter:

  http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

Ali

This is awesome. Thank you for all of your hard work. Your book is one of the best guides through the language that I've seen.