On Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 08:11:01 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I have completed the translation of the book. Phew... :) However, there is still more work, like adding a UDA chapter and working on many little TODO items.

The following was the final chapter, which actually only scratches the surface of the very broad topic:

* Memory Management

As a reminder, the book is available as PDF, downloadable from the header of each chapter:

  http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

Ali

it's like yesterday. i remember reading your original post for the ddili web site and you beginning a turkish book on d which was actually the first initiative on spreading d to a wider and different community and me trying to talk you out of translating the book into english. :-)

i'd like to congratulate and thank you for all the hard work you've done. you've been a great teacher and master for me and all turkish d users.

p.s. for readers in san francisco, ali loves coffee of four barrel. :-)