On 07/24/2014 07:33 AM, Mengu wrote:

> me trying to talk you out of translating the book into english. :-)

That's a big typo! :) You talked me *into* translating the book. (To be honest, Andrei had to give me a little push as well, right after a talk he gave where I work.)

> p.s. for readers in san francisco, ali loves coffee of four barrel. :-)

Yeah, we should have started our monthly D meetings already. Andrei, Sean, and I were at what could have become a monthly gathering but it disappeared probably because summer happened. I know that there are at least a dozen D people here in Silicon Valley who could attend. I also know that Vic is trying to start something as well, or at least trying to increase the number of D programmers in the valley. ;)

Ali