On 2014-08-05 17:02:27 +0000, Dicebot said:

On Tuesday, 5 August 2014 at 16:54:47 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean.   Are you referring to things like pragma msg?

to things like mixin("mixin(`writeln ("Hello World");`");

```
bool foo() { ... }

template bar(bool cond)
{
     static if (cond)
         enum bar = "int a;";
     else
         enum bar = "int b;";
}

mixin(bar!(foo()));

pragma(msg, is(typeof(a)));
```

Good luck doing parallel semantic analysis :D I am sure deadalnix can give example much worse than that though.

They'd still work right. The only thing I can think of that'd be annoying would be that independent functions would compile in a non-deterministic order. So your errors and whatnot may display non-deterministically.