On 8/13/2014 1:32 PM, Dicebot wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 August 2014 at 18:13:22 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
On 08/13/2014 04:16 PM, Alex wrote:
(...)
You should've noticed that the installation instruction stuff has been
moved to
the D wiki - http://wiki.dlang.org/Mono-D
(...)

Is it just me, or is there something very strange going on with the
wiki? Seems a lot of CSS isn't applied on that page and the front page -
No logo, login, edit etc etc (navigation at the bottom).
Other pages looks fine though.

Just my browser, or is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Can confirm. It was OK just a few hours ago though

It's working fine for me using Opera, although the CSS may very well be cached for me...