On Wednesday, 13 August 2014 at 21:29:01 UTC, Damian Day wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 August 2014 at 14:16:18 UTC, Alex wrote:
Hey everyone,

it's been quite some while ago that I posted a Mono-D release announcement on to D.announce :)

You should've noticed that the installation instruction stuff has been moved to
the D wiki - http://wiki.dlang.org/Mono-D

There have been several fixes and smaller improvements since the last bunch of bug fix releases.
Detailed release notes can be taken from the wiki entry.

Cheers,
Alex

Have you considered integrating some of Brian Schotts work?
Perhaps an option to pick an engine DCD or DParser.

I'm not sure you'd want to do that. The DParser completion engine has a few features that DCD doesn't have. (I'm not sure if this is true the other way around)

I'm particularly interested in dscanner integration myself :)

Are you talking about displaying static analysis hints in the editor window, or something else?