On Wednesday, 13 August 2014 at 21:29:01 UTC, Damian Day wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 August 2014 at 14:16:18 UTC, Alex wrote:
Hey everyone,

it's been quite some while ago that I posted a Mono-D release announcement on to D.announce :)

You should've noticed that the installation instruction stuff has been moved to
the D wiki - http://wiki.dlang.org/Mono-D

There have been several fixes and smaller improvements since the last bunch of bug fix releases.
Detailed release notes can be taken from the wiki entry.

Cheers,
Alex

Have you considered integrating some of Brian Schotts work?
Perhaps an option to pick an engine DCD or DParser.
I'm particularly interested in dscanner integration myself :)

In theory, it should be possible if the IPC between the dcd client&server is not too tricky to handle (or is it indeed just a command call? -- But then I had to save a file first to be able to get completion for nearly each keystroke..ugh).