On Monday, 18 August 2014 at 12:36:42 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
On Monday, 18 August 2014 at 07:24:28 UTC, francesco cattoglio wrote:
On Thursday, 14 August 2014 at 22:20:52 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
GitHub repo: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-dutyl
vim.org page: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=5003

Very very nice... So... how does it work?

I added a Bundle "idanarye/vim-dutyl" to my $MTVIMRC.
I added the following three lines as well

let g:dutyl_stdImportPaths=['C:\D\dmd2\src\phobos']
call dutyl#register#tool('dcd-client','C:/D/DCD/dcd-client')
call dutyl#register#tool('dcd-server','C:/D/DCD/dcd-server')

When I try to do a completion with ctrl-X ctrl-O I get DCD server to only output some errors: Cannot cache modules in C:\some\folder\for\dub\packages\derelict-blabla\" -I E:\my\project\subfolder" because it does not exist

(The folders are in the filesystem, I can confirm they DO exist)
Am I missing something, or should I open an issue at github?

This is not the only Dutyl Windows problem - I'm currently fixing them in the `feature/fix-windows-issues` branch. Currently I solved unix-vs-windows file format problem and a problem with VimProc different shell escape conventions, but it doesn't seem like this is the problem here - looks more like a path format problem.

At any rate, please open a GitHub issue, and it would help if you can run the vim command

let @+=string(dutyl#core#requireFunctions('importPaths').importPaths())

in your project's folder. It will it'll place something in your clipboard - please paste it in the GitHub issue.

My bad - turns out it was related to shell escape conventions, though this particular problem was introduced in the `feature/fix-windows-issues` branch. Was this the one you were using?

At any rate, it's fixed now in that branch, and I aim to merge it tomorrow and release a bugfix version.