Am 19.08.2014 03:25, schrieb Nick Sabalausky:
On 8/17/2014 5:57 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
I though that this might be important enough to share on the announce
list:

A pull request [1] by Rainer Schuetze which adds COFF support for Win32
has recently been merged by Walter. It seems to be enabled using the
-m32mscoff flag.

[1] https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3843

Heh, couldn't have come at a better time. I *just* hit this little
nugget of fun:

Error 45: Too Much DEBUG Data for Old CodeView format

I've been hitting that regularly in recent times, which is why I'm using this fix:
https://github.com/DigitalMars/optlink/pull/15

It basically just disables the error message, so it would be good if Walter would comment on it. At least the error message seems to imply that the limit only exists for the older CodeView formats.