On Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 14:33:53 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 09:40:37 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
imagine mybiglib, mybiglib.internal, mybiglib.other, and each of them
not single module, but package itself. so we have module
mybiglib.other.thingy which wants to use functions from
module mybiglib.internal.wisdom, which is part of mybiglib.internal
package.

Do we need a hierarchy of internals, is the problem this big? Why mybiglib.wisdom is not good?

As I see on the realistic example of datetime, which is BIG, we only need to split it into a flat set of files without an overly deep package hierarchy.