On Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 22:00:58 UTC, eles wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 August 2014 at 09:15:54 UTC, disapointed user wrote:

the the syntax getting ever weirder, less mainstream and a

While I agree with some of your remarks (particularily, the fact that it becomes too "scripting" language) ... where to go?

I don't like Go (syntax, mainly). The sole contender in the C++-like family, for systems programming, would be Vala, but since they dropped the posix profile... :(

I don't know, but I am keeping an eye on bitc:

I like how Shapiro discuss the various issues.